[Interest] QML id

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:57:34 CEST 2016

If the Text is inside the generated rectangle into the repeater you don’t need to generate different Ids, you can do that:

Repeater {
  model: 10
  delegate: Rectangle {
     id: cellRect
     Text {
        anchor.horizontalCenter: cellRect.horizontalCenter
     }
  }
}

Even if the delegate has a fixed id and generated 10 times, QML will resolve correctly it.

Ciao,
Gianluca.

     }