[Interest] QML version of QRubberBand

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:06:48 CEST 2016

> You'll want a background MouseArea, and onMouseDown, you locate the Rectangle x,y, and on mouseMove, you adjust the height and width per the new mouse   > location minus, the y and x.
> I've not one a "rubberband" per se, just a background swipe gesture, but it should work the same.

Thank you for quick reply, but do I _have_to_ create separate
invisible top-level QML Window as it can be done in other way? Lets
say I have small window 200x200 px
with a button which should make rubberband visible and screen with
resolution 1024x768. After appearing rubberband should allow to select
any part of the whole screen and not only 200x200 area.