[Interest] Offline installer alongside online installer

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:09:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Qt Offline installer along with the Qt Online
installer?

The reason why I am asking:
Currently I have Qt 5.4 installed on my computer, but would now like to
install Qt 5.6. Due to bandwidth and connectivity related issues and
concerns, I want to download the offline installer for 5.6 and install it
alongside the Online installed version. I then would like it if I launch
the maintenance tool on the Online installed version to see the presence of
the version of Qt installed using the offline installer. This would allow
me in future to upgrade and manage all installed versions through the same
maintenance tool, regardless if they were installed through online or
offline.

Is this possible at all?

I also have multiple computers that must be upgraded, thus a single
download to upgrade many computers are the ultimate goal.

Regards,