[Interest] qtwebview with qtwebchannel

Sylvain Pointeau sylvain.pointeau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:35:32 CEST 2016

Any thought on the below? is Qt able on iOS to support the hybrid approach
where the HTML communicates back to the native backend?

On another hand, do you have any example if I would like to develop a web
view backend for iOS that would give a plateform dependant way to
communicate between HTML <-> backend?

Best regards,
Sylvain