[Interest] qdoc: dynamically change index file's URL

Lorenz Haas lykurg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:37:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

currently I use qdoc for my custom project and link against Qt classes
with --indexdir + depends. This is working fine, however, the URLs in
the Qt index files (from the default Qt installer) are
"http://doc.qt.io/qt-5".

Now I want to create my documentation to use inside Qt Creator and
thus the URLs should be like "qthelp://org.qt-project.qtcore/qtcore/".
Is there any way to do so from _inside_ the qdocconf file since I do
not want to alter the original Qt index files.

Thanks

Lorenz