[Interest] Deploying app with Qt Quick 2D Renderer failing

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Apr 21 17:50:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to deploy an app with Qt Quick 2D Renderer enabled. For that I have used qputenv to set QMLSCENE_DEVICE=softwarecontext

When launching the app thru Qt Creator I can see the output much better than I usually do with OpenGL.

However, after calling macdeployqt over it and running it normally, what I see is the usual OpenGL render result look.

I have tried to launch the app thru the command line and call export QMLSCENE_DEVICE=softwarecontext before. That result!

Maybe macdeployqt is not installing a required module. What should I look for?

Does anyone has a clue of what might be causing this?

By the way, I have two errors while installing Qt Quick 2D Renderer module thru the Maintenance Tool:

Thanks,

Regards,

Nuno