[Interest] Diffusion of beta versions

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Fri Apr 22 15:01:13 CEST 2016

AFAIK Online Installers are only available for RC or final releases -
Beta is always a download - using Maintenance for a Beta could be
dangerous because of Beta ;-)

I install a Beta always 'parallel' to my existing installation

to avoid confusion from Qt Creator Settings and Working Dir I start
QtCreator with -settingsPath
then there should be no problems with both installations

ekke
Am 22.04.16 um 14:50 schrieb Xavier Bigand:
> Is there a particular raison to not see beta version in the Qt
> Maintenance Tool?
>
> I would prefer to be able to use the maintenance tool to download
> preview versions. The last time I tried to download a beta version of
> Qt I got conflicts with my main installation.
>
> --
> Xavier

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development native mobile business apps
BlackBerry 10 | Qt Mobile (Android, iOS)
workshops - trainings - bootcamps

*BlackBerry Elite Developer
BlackBerry Platinum Enterprise Partner*

max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
apps and more: http://appbus.org

twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490