[Interest] Broken Android gdb debugging ?

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Mon Apr 25 23:21:52 CEST 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 09:02:13PM +0000, Edward Sutton wrote:
> Thank you Andre.
>
> After rolling back to r10E I still cannot deploy and debug.  It no
> longer hangs at the deploy stage.  This is an improvement.
>
> The Android Kit GDB Server is still pointing to the Android Studio
> ndk-bundle even thought it has been removed.
>
> I cannot seem to fix this?

I can't check right now.

Things to test:

If you have "Automatically create kits" checked in Qt Creator's
Android settings, remove and re-add the Qt version. This should
remove and re-add corresponding kits.

If that does not help and there's still an auto-detected kit with
some wrong settings, clone that kit, and replace the wrong setting
with the correct one. In case of compiler or debugger you might
need to add (and 'Apply'...) entries on the compiler/debugger pages
first. Then use this fixed kit.

Andre'