[Interest] EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x300b

Ryan Elkholy, PhD, PE ryanelkholy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:44:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am am trying to make a yocto build that includes meta-qt5 without x11 or
wayland on the Minnowboard Turbot (x86-64). I was successful in building my
image but the problem occurred when testing my basic qt app on the image.
When trying to run the app using -platform eglfs I get the following error:

EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x300

I have been trying to find a solution for this for weeks with no luck. Does
anyone know any solution for this? Any insight will be helpful because I
have been stumped for weeks. If nobody knows of a solution is it possible
to dig deeper into this error and see what is causing it? If so, how?

Thanks