[Interest] qtwebview with qtwebchannel

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Thu Apr 7 11:23:55 CEST 2016

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 9:38:01 AM CEST Sylvain Pointeau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you have any idea how to use WebSocket or WebChannel on iOS?
> Should I conclude that we cannot do hybrid apps with Qt on iOS (works on
> desktop, don't know about Android)?

I'm not an iOS person but the problem you are describing has nothing to do
with the webchannel - you seem to fail already when constructing a websocket
server. Have you tried to run the examples/tests of QWebSocket on iOS? That's
where I'd start.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer