[Interest] QRC URL normalization

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:12:16 CET 2016

Hi.

It is interesting to not that there is the annoying bug QTBUG-42102
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-42102> which can be worked around
just by using only :/// paths, has stated in this comment
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-42102?focusedCommentId=265730&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-265730>.
Hence, if using a JS library is a requirement, the second form MUST be used
to always ensure the correct behaviour.

Cheers,
F.

---