[Interest] Android: WARNING: QApplication was not created in the main() thread.

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:49:19 CET 2016

It is possible to create the application outside the main thread, however
you should make sure not to initialize any QThread objects (or other
QObject instances) before the QApplication object is up. I have seen this
(on desktop) when a QThread is started before the QApplicaiton is created.
I hope that helps.

Kind regards.