[Interest] Android: WARNING: QApplication was not created in the main() thread.

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Tue Dec 6 06:12:41 CET 2016

Ok Thiago, sorry for the wrong example. In fact I had several variables
like that, one of them a QObject. I left only the QMap in my example to
make it simple, I should has left only the other one.

Sorry for that again. Your answer was correct: this warning comes from
creating a QObject before creating QApplication.
Philippe.