[Interest] Android build add permission I don't need

Yasser Sobhy yasser.sobhy.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:47:19 CET 2016

Hi Gian

In Qt Creator open your app's AndroidManifest.xml and uncheck "include
default permissions for Qt modules.

On Dec 20, 2016 4:41 PM, "Gian Maxera" <gmaxera at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I’ve recently updated an app using Qt 5.7.0 and when I submitted this
update to Google Play I had this warning:

"Your app has an APK with version code 28 that requests the following
permission(s): android.permission.CAMERA,android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO.
Apps using these permissions in an APK are required to have a privacy
policy set.”

I don’t use CAMERA and I don’t use RECORD_AUDIO into the app. So, I don’t
know why Qt inject these permission.
I’m using a WebView for mobile.

How can I remove these ?

Thanks,