[Interest] Progressive decay of QNAM/QNetworkReply

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 04:07:49 CET 2016

On 12/21/2016 7:34 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016, às 18:51:41 BRST, Bob Hood escreveu:
>> The URL is a REST API, and uses HTTPS.
> Do you have the OpenSSL libraries installed, if you're on Linux or Windows?

I feel like an idiot.  All three versions of Qt are hand-built by me with
OpenSSL support, and the OpenSSL (1.0.1h) shared libraries are automatically
bundled into the bin/ folder with all the Qt shared libraries for distribution
directly to developers and build slaves.  However, for some reason, they
weren't with my builds of 5.6.2 and 5.7.1.  Something appears to have broken
with my build pipeline.  If I drop them directly in, everything works.

Sorry to bother.  (facepalm)