[Interest] Qt World Summit 2016 on Qt Lite?

Carl Engh carl.engh at qt.io
Thu Dec 22 16:06:36 CET 2016

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the heads up on the double talks in one video.

Unfortunately, turns out The Qt Lite sessions were not recorded, however we have a webinar with the same content (even with some updates) coming up on the 12th of January: https://www.qt.io/event/qt-lite-overview/

Sign up and be part of the webinar or get the recording sent to your email. I will notify the person responsible for the recordings to check them for the double-talk-in-one-video situation.

Thanks,
Carl