[Interest] iOS build request permissions I don't need

Gianluca Massera gianluca at redberrydigital.com
Tue Dec 20 15:30:41 CET 2016

Hello,
I’ve recently updated an app using Qt 5.7.0 and when I submitted this update to iTunesConnect the build has been rejected for this reasons:

> This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.
>
> This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

I don’t use CAMERA and I don’t use PhotoLibrary into the app. So, I don’t know why Qt inject these permission.

I’m using a WebView for mobile.

How can I remove these ?

Thanks,
Gianluca.