[Interest] Stacked area chart and chart orientation in Qt Charts

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:39:47 CET 2016

Den 1 feb 2016 1:59 fm skrev "Nikita Krupenko" <krnekit at gmail.com>:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I noticed that Qt Charts has a stacked bar chart, but no stacked area
> > chart like this:
> >
> >     http://www.highcharts.com/demo/area-stacked
> >
> > Though you could of course compose one of multiple area charts
> > yourself. But doesn anyone know if there's API planned for simplifying
> > working with stacked area charts? In my case it's a bunch of
> > concentrations (percentage), and they data series' might change in
> > response to use actions, which would invalidate the entire chart.
>
> You can look at his example:
> https://doc.qt.io/QtCharts/qtcharts-chartthemes-example.html

Thanks Nikita, yes I found the examples and have been looking through the
classes. My question was mostly whether there's any plans for adding API to
simplify working with stacked area charts.

And I guess also what the plan is for QtCharts in general, whether it will
stay mostly a "basic" charting library or if more charts and chart
properties are planned? Is it considered "done" featurewise?

Elvis