[Interest] [Qt3D] Several Problems w/Examples

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:35:01 CET 2016

I am having problems with several of the examples included in Qt3D.

   • deferred-renderer-cpp (black screen)
   • deferred-renderer-qml (black screen)
   • enabled-qml (maybe - just flashes a bunch of random shapes?)
   • gltf (crash on quit)
   • instanced-arrays-qml (crash on quit)
   • planets-qml (fails to quit)
   • playground-qml (black screen)
   • scene3d-loader (crash clicking between the two buttons)
   • simple-qml (fails to quit)
   • torus-qml (crash on quit)

I'm using the latest Qt3D built from the 5.6 branch.

Mac OS X 10.10.5 on an iMac w/NVIDIA GeForce GTX.

I reported one:

   https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50692

But I haven't been told what other info is needed, so it seems to be stuck
in "Need More Info".

Is anyone else having similar problems with any of these examples?

Thanks!

- Andy