[Interest] IDE used to develop qt library

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Wed Feb 10 11:19:04 CET 2016

>> I just wonder what kind of IDE do you use to develop the qt library itself.
> Qt Creator.

>> I didn't find any qtcreator files in the source. What do tools do you use
>> for development and browsing the code?
> Qt Creator can read the *.pro files.
And?

For example ... there is no such project like "qt", "qtcore" or "_build_qtlib" "_build_examples"
and "_build_tests" while qt.pro is opened in QtCreator ... BUT there are like hundreds! of subprojects.
So how to start?

How people will going to start adding value to Qt IF entry-level to start programming
for Qt in typical programmers environments is made so high?!

And moreover it is not clear what else need to be done before opening qt.pro file in QtCreator.