[Interest] IDE used to develop qt library

public at enkore.de public at enkore.de
Wed Feb 10 13:03:10 CET 2016

On 10.02.2016 11:19, Prav wrote:
> How people will going to start adding value to Qt IF entry-level to
start programming
> for Qt in typical programmers environments is made so high?!

I consider myself an average programmer and I had few issues
contributing patches to Qt libraries I never worked on (!= with) before.
The process is documented quite well in the wiki, the code is well
organized and readable. Specific questions will be answered on the
lists, forums or IRC, while specific issues with your patches will be
discussed in code review.

I don't intend to be dismissive here - I just think that there is almost
everything laid out for getting started.

Cheers, Marian