[Interest] Is QEventPrivate a remnant?

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:27:19 CET 2016

Hello and thanks for the prompt reply!
> You cannot modify QEvent.
> Do you mean your own class? Whether it's derived from QEvent or not is
> irrelevant to whether you can add members.

I meant that I'm deriving from QEvent. When I derived from
QCoreApplication, I also did it for QCoreApplicationPrivate and passed my
private object instance trough the QCoreApplication(QCoreApplicationPrivate
&) constructor. So I was wondering if I'm missing something with the event,
although as it's was never implemented I believe I'm okay.

Thanks for the input!