[Interest] qt.labs.controls Material Toasts

Nurmi J-P jpnurmi at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 11 16:45:02 CET 2016

Hi,

We would definitely like to extend our offering with some sort of tooltips and notification banners in the future. We might prefer stick to the terminology Qt and Qt Quick have used in the past, so we probably won't end up calling them snackbars, toasts, or anything else as delicious, though. :)

I have filed suggestions for both so they don't get forgotten:

-          https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51003

-          https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51060

--
J-P Nurmi