[Interest] Qt Charts 2.0.1 with Qt 5.5 for msvc2013 32-bit and 64-bit

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Tue Feb 16 21:42:49 CET 2016

As mentioned here:

http://blog.qt.io/blog/2016/01/18/qt-charts-2-1-0-release

5.6 Qt will include the new addition of Qt Charts. However, only in the form of source code.
Pre-built add-in is available with a commercial license now.

Everyone can build from source:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtcharts.git

Sharing some it can be a daunting task (I hope few).

I show interest in "Qt Installer Framework":

http://doc.qt.io/qtinstallerframework/index.html

In my spare time I improve integration with CMake:

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/CPackIFW.html

Developers Qt SDK has its own set of tools:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtsdk.git

I think I deviated from the main topic. I decided to share a couple of options to build the Qt Charts for Windows
using the standard online installer Qt.

All you need is:

* run the Qt Maintenance Tool
* to select Add or Remove Components
* open Settings dialog
* add repository with url

http://download.podsvirov.pro/online/qtsdkrepository/windows_x86/desktop/qt5_55_qtcharts

Now for Qt 5.5, you can install add-Qt Charts.

It works for me - hope that will work for you.

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov