[Interest] Qt 5.6 high DPI scaling & resources

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Feb 18 21:56:36 CET 2016

Am 18.02.16 um 21:02 schrieb Maxim Bescherevnykh:
> In Qt Quick Controls 1 i can use an ldpi/mdpi/hdpi/etc. icon image
> depending on target screen DPI and icons looks perfect with proper size.
> Qt Quick Controls 2 designed to be used with Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling
> at least on X11, Windows, Android, Eglfs. But i don't realise whats
> the right way to deal with icon resources in Qt Quick Controls 2 app.
icons depend on DevicePixelRatio and are named this way

myIcon.png   - corresponds to 1.0 and mdpi
myIcon at 2x.png   - 2.0 and xhdpi
myIcon at 3x.png   - 3.0 and xxhdpi
myIcon at 4x.png   - 4.0 and xxxhdpi

> Also looks like scaling works weird with QtQuick Map (need to test that).
not tested yet - I'm just starting with Qt

ekke

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development native mobile business apps
BlackBerry 10 | Qt Mobile (Android, iOS)
workshops - trainings - bootcamps

*BlackBerry Elite Developer
BlackBerry Platinum Enterprise Partner*

max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
apps and more: http://appbus.org

twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490