[Interest] Disabling open-gl but dynamically detect ANGLE or software renderer based off blacklist

Neil Williams neil+qt at copycopy.cc
Mon Feb 22 13:39:58 CET 2016

We recently enabled switched our app over from forced ANGLE (via
AA_useOpenGLES) to the dynamic detection, however this has resulted in a
large increase in crash reports from users so we would like to go back to
using ANGLE but we would like to allow software rendering too based on the
included openglblacklists/default.json file.

Is it possible to configure qt like this?