[Interest] Qmake "requires" function

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Feb 22 17:01:14 CET 2016

On segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016 12:44:30 PST Carel Combrink wrote:
> I have tested with the following but cant seem to get a positive result:

Please give a concrete usecase. Obviously you don't have both

> requires(true)
>
> requires(false)

In your .pro file.

Please also explain what you mean by "a positive result". I've just tested a
.pro file containing "requires(false)" and it produced a Makefile that just
does:

        @echo "Some of the required modules (false) are not available."
        @echo "Skipped."