[Interest] [QT3D] Undefined references when build QT3D for Android in QtCreator

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:32:52 CET 2016

Hello,

I've installed qt-opensource-windows-x86-android-5.6.0-beta.exe and built
different Qt3D applications for windows and android - all works.
I've download sources for QT3D (5.6.0-beta branch), modified them and have
able to build it for windows from QtCreator (just open the qt3d project and
build), then i could use new added functions in my application - all works.

But I can't build qt3d for android in QtCreator.

Got about 300 "undefined reference" problems (from include\QtCore\ headers
and qgltf.cpp) for QByteArray functions (append, reallocData, etc.), QString,
QHashData, QTextStream, QDebug, QFile, QJsonObject and so on.
And at the end about ten undefined references for  z_... functions
(z_inflate, z_inflateInit_, etc.) from src\3rdparty\assimp\code

Errors thrown when compiling libqgltf.so and set of objects in tools/qgltf
just in case, flags -LC:/Qt/5.6/5.6/android_armv7/lib and -lz  are
presented in build console command bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++

Windows 7 x64, Qt 5.6.0 beta, Qt Creator 3.6.0

Thanks in advance for help!