[Interest] [OS X] maintaining a list of own WIds

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:39:14 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to maintain my own registry of a running application's WId objects that doesn't require access to some central event handling function because it will be done from a plugin. Can this be done with a regular eventFilter or will I need a nativeEventFilter?

This is on OS X, so I could also use a native API like KVO on [NSApp windows] but that doesn't seem to work as I'd like, possibly because that's not an observable property and undoubtedly also because not all WIds are NSWindows.

Thanks,
René