[Interest] Qt5.6 not recognised by Visual Studio 2015

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Tue Jan 5 00:58:07 CET 2016

I just downloaded the Qt5.6.0 Beta for 32-bit Visual Studio 2015. I installed the Qt5Package extension but when I run Visual Studio 2015 and select "Add New Qt Version" with the path C:\Qt\Qt5.6.0\msvc2015 I get the error "This Qt version uses an unsupported makefile generator (used: MSVC.NETMSBUILD, supported: MSVC.NET, MSBUILD)".

It looks like the beta is reporting the build tool used incorrectly. Is there a simple way I can fix this? Also, is it logged as a bug?

Thanks.

Tom Isaacson