[Interest] QLocalSocket bug?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Wed Jan 6 09:07:15 CET 2016

This was not really a complain but just a comment, since both classes have
nearly the same interface they could derive from a common one.

I could fix the canReadLine()==true issue by adding an isReadable() test,
but the socket not disconnecting from server side is more a problem. The
QLocalSocket implementation under windows seems buggy, I will likely switch
back to QTcpSocket, unfortunately.

Thanks,

Etienne