[Interest] anyone knows example code for implementation of a model property in custom quick item?

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Wed Jan 6 19:11:04 CET 2016

Hello fellow qt users.

It is an interesting thing, that I found no samples how to actually implement a model property using data from Qml ListModel. I only found https://github.com/dinusv/qml-gantt <https://github.com/dinusv/qml-gantt> which has its own range model and a own QuickItem accessing it.

I myself made one t(after a day of figuring out how) to draw a piechart from Listmodel Data using qnanopainter ( very nice project imho).
It can be found here , https://github.com/gunrot/qnanopainter/tree/piechart <https://github.com/gunrot/qnanopainter/tree/piechart> for anyone who is interested.

Is there any other sample to see how to correct implement such a thing, when using the data for drawing something and not instantiating delegates?

Regards,
Gunnar Roth