[Interest] Bluetooth (and bluetooth low energy) on Windows

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jan 14 12:49:44 CET 2016

Correct.

> Is it planned in near future, is there someone working on it ?

It is planned. I cannot comment on a particular Qt version as release though. I know for sure that 5.6 and 5.7 won't support it.

> Or maybe there is no support for Windows for any technical reason that
> prevent it to work ?

At this stage I am not aware of anything that would prevent it. There are two branches in the qtconnectivity git repo for this purpose. The "btle" branch aims to support WinRT and the "wip/win" branch is for Win Desktop.

--
Alex