[Interest] invalidated copies of QString in QCommonStyle::cachedOption

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:26:18 CET 2016

Hi,

On 20.01.2016 12:45, Mojmír Svoboda wrote:
> On 19.1.2016 10:37, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
>>
>> Please trim down to a small testcase and submit a bug report. If your
>> model is well-behaving the view can't cache the option that way.
>
> I managed to reproduce the behaviour with QStandardItemModel, so here
> is the repro case:
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50551

Just looked a little at your code. And that what I can say: your code
has nothing with QStringLiteral.

And I don't understand why you need such a "crazy" :) code? May be would
be much more better and effective to implement custom model and just
store in the model normal QStrings?

And you forgot to delete selection model! Seems that this cache of
QString exists because selection model use it?!