[Interest] Add margin spacing between QComboBox item icon and text ?

william.crocker at analog.com william.crocker at analog.com
Wed Jan 20 15:46:54 CET 2016

>> I do not remember why I added a styleSheet. Perhaps to make it more fat-finger
>> touch-friendly for Android or iOS. Anyway, I must re-think and re-test.
>
> I always tell my customers to stay away from style sheets. They are way more
> trouble than what they are worth.

My complaint:

Some things can be done both with a function call on a widget or
by applying a style sheet. This is good.

Other things can only be done using a style sheet.
This is bad because it forces the use a style sheet
and the application of a style sheet will fail quietly
if you make a syntax error. Even if your theory is right on.

I use C++ because I want a strongly typed language which complains during
compilation over a large class of mistakes. The style sheet processor never
says a dam thing no matter how much garbage I give it.

Bill