[Interest] [Qt3D] Combining multiple QGeometry classes?

Paul Sorensen pauls at senseallc.com
Fri Jan 22 23:27:21 CET 2016

Having attempted to create a MyConeMesh/Geometry outside of the Qt source tree based upon CylinderMesh and CylinderGeometry (made more interesting by the internal private implementation tendrils); suggest creating a hybrid of the "custom-mesh-cpp" example and one of the aforementioned mesh/geometry duos that combines the geometry vertex, indices, functors, etc from the two shapes you mentioned.

This approach worked out quite well so far for implementing a variation on a truncated cone.