[Interest] Displaying virtual keyboard in QWebEngine

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Tue Jan 26 11:18:46 CET 2016

We have an app using Qt 4.8.2 that uses QWebKit to display a website. When the user clicks on a text field we bring up a virtual keyboard (our own iplementation) so they can enter text. But we can't figure out how to do this in Qt5. Are there any examples? We're currently using Qt 5.5.1 but plan to move to Qt 5.6 when it's released - are there any improvements for this? Can this be done with the Qt Virtual Keyboard?

Thanks.

Tom Isaacson