[Interest] QtArg version 2.0.0

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:21:00 CET 2016

Igor, as far as I can see form documentation QCommandLineParser is able to
support commands too. For example, see
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qcommandlineparser.html#clearPositionalArguments. How
does you library compare to just mentioned functionality? If it does
something more and/or better, have you considered hacking on
QCommandLineParser?