[Interest] QtArg version 2.0.0

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:31:44 CET 2016

>From what I see by the moment, QtArg usage help message displays list of
supported commands with all the details on using them, while
QCommandLineParses provides context dependant usage messages. For example,
at the top level it may list supported commands (not sure if it can provide
commands' arguments at this point), and once user has provided command
usage message displays corresponding list of arguments. This process may be
repeated for the arbitrary list of commands (positional arguments).