[Interest] Multiple QML WebEngineView instances on one QQmlEngine

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Thu Jan 28 15:51:05 CET 2016

Hi,
Not sure if this is related, but take care, object are related to a single
QQmlEngine and cannot be used inside another one. One thing to consider is
singleton in qml, they are created only once and belong to the first engine
that request it, other QQmlEngine will fail when using them. In C++
singleton can be created per QQmlEngine instance.

Not sure if this apply to the Qml WebEngine, but may help track down.

Also I have seen this
https://github.com/go-qml/qml/issues/119

Make sure every engine is initialized before usage.
Good luck,
Jerome