[Interest] Local version control with Qt Creator on Linux

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Sat Jan 30 14:09:55 CET 2016

> You shouldn't need to do a p4 checkout for building. If you have to do that,
> then you checked files in that you shouldn't have added.

Thanks for all of the kind answers.
Git obviously is the consensus :-)

I installed git and I can see the "Git" pull-down menu in Qt Creator. I
selected the "Create Repository" menu entry and chose an empty folder.

Now... how can I add my existing project(s) to that repository? All other menu
entries of the "Git" menu are ghosted. Seems I can not to anything else than
creating new repositories.

--
Regards, Bernhard