[Interest] QtCharts restricted zoom behaviour

aj at elane2k.com aj at elane2k.com
Mon Jul 4 15:41:41 CEST 2016

Hi im experimenting with the zoomIn and zoomOut functions in QtCharts.

Is it possible to restrict both zoomIn and zoomOut to a specified
max/min zoom?

E.g. i dont want to let the user zoom out beyond my values so that the
smallest and highest value is always left/rightmost in the viewport.
Same with zooming in - at some point it doesnt make sense to zoom in any
more.

I tried the axisX/Y()->setMin/Max() functions but these dont seem to
restrict zoom to this values. Any other Ideas?

Regards,
A. Jäkel