[Interest] how to install qt enterprise using command line only?

Sumedha Widyadharma sumedha.widyadharma at basyskom.com
Wed Jul 6 12:54:45 CEST 2016

Hi

On 07/03/2016 04:34 PM, Ben Lau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a script for installing Qt OpenSource edition via command line environment (xvfb is still needed). Although it do not fit with enterprise edition (probably you need to login), it can be
> an example to show how to manipulate Qt installer framework.

Have you tried passing --platform minimal to the installer? I think this would then work without any X Server.

> https://github.com/benlau/qtci/
>

> On 3 July 2016 at 22:28, Лагнер, Сергей <developer at lagner.ru <mailto:developer at lagner.ru>> wrote:
>
>     Hello all.
>
>     I'm trying to use qt enterprise and I want to install it on my build server. There is no any GUI on the server, so I need some way to install qt without it. I downloaded
>     qt-enterprise-linux-x64-android-5.6.1-1.run, but it seems does not have such option.
>     I'd like to note, I do not want to build qt from sources, just install is enough for me.
>     Is it possible to install it using command line only?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Sergey

Regards,
Sumedha Widyadharma

--
Sumedha Widyadharma
System Integrator

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel   : +49 6151 870 589 128  | Fax: +49 6151 870 589 199
sumedha.widyadharma at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler