[Interest] Help with Qt 5.6.1-1 32-bit build errors

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 21:34:43 CEST 2016

Bingo!  That appears to have been the problem.  Just like the report, I too
was using jom, and when I changed my expert-knowledge build script to force
nmake for static builds, it breezed through the 32-bit static release build
with no problems.  Why this wasn't encountered with 64-bit static I don't
know, but it certainly appears to have been the exact problem preventing the
32-bit static build from completing.

Thanks so much, Mike.  :)