[Interest] Translations in Google Play?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Jul 8 16:50:06 CEST 2016

I have used the standard Qt translation features to translate my app into several languages. (Modeled after our discussions here a few months ago). Somehow, Google play somehow detected this, but it only detected Spanish and Chinese. I have other translations. I'd like the play store to show that I've translated to these. However, the Google play store wants translations via their resource system, with strings.xml, arrays.xml, and plurals.xml

1. How did Google play do this?
2. What do I need to show support for the other translations?

Many thanks in advance.