[Interest] readyRead() signal issues with QTcpSopcket and Qt 5.6 under minGW

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Sat Jul 9 15:19:23 CEST 2016

After additional tests, bytesAvailable() is not growing either.

So on the sender, the packet has been sent, and the QTcpSocket flushed,
On the receiver, I have no readyRead signal(), and bytesAvailable() is zero.

This lasts forever (several minutes) until I send further data, and then I
get the signal and the bytes.

The bug is reproducible (non random) on the same packet sequence. The first
packet is received properly, the second one is stuck, and received only
when the third one is sent. The three packets have different sizes.

This works perfectly under Qt 5.4

Could there be a buffering issue with QTcpSocket under Qt 5.6 / MinGW?

Thanks in advance