[Interest] Utilizing the GPU, how to start?

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 10 15:23:18 CEST 2016

I am still new to Qt but am very interested in the technology and the deep innards of how it functions. I have worked in a 3D animation studio and learned a lot while I was there.

Is there documentation or articles that:

1) Describe in detail how the Qt Quick rendering pipeline is designed and how it operates.

2) Describe the structure and overall architecture of the Qt Quick Scenegraph and how it is rendered?

3) Describe the steps that have been taken so far and any further steps planned to optimise both (1) and (2)?

I really want to know how all this hangs together as I may be able to further optimise and improve aspects of them.

-jct