[Interest] Bluetooth BLE as peripheral device

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed Jul 13 08:37:54 CEST 2016

Yes, there is. This feature is new in Qt 5.7 and only works with BlueZ for the time being. 5.8 will add more platforms.

The relevant documentation is in the Qt Bluetooth module:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-le-overview.html
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-heartrate-server-example.html

--
Alex