[Interest] QMesh load obj

Sean Harmer sh at theharmers.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 10:36:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 13/07/2016 07:52, Oleg Evseev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> SceneLoader is what you are looking for.
>
> Also take a look to "qgltf" example, and this link
> http://blog.qt.io/blog/2016/01/08/qt3d-asset-conditioning/

SceneLoader loads a whole subtree of entities. Mesh should load the
geometry for a single entity.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the OP's problem. Could you rephrase it
please or post a screenshot? If your obj contains multiple meshes, you
can use the meshName property to select which one gets loaded.

Cheers,

Sean