[Interest] [QtCharts] Logarithmic QDateTimeAxis

Thompson, Adam B. thompsonab at ornl.gov
Wed Jul 13 13:21:19 CEST 2016

Oliver,

While I can appreciate your comment regarding the amount of money needed to migrate from Qt4 to Qt5, the funding availability is not the real issue. I have a fundamental lack of knowledge when it comes to properly extending one of the aforementioned axis types to allow us to display our data sets in a logarithmic time scale. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Adam Thompson
Computer Scientist, Nuclear Engineering
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
+1.865.241.8062